In the hot New Jersey summers, central air conditioning is of the utmost importance for NJ homeowners and business owners in Englewood Cliffs and all over Bergen County NJ.
No one wants to sweat it out in the heat on a sweltering summer day.
That’s why at 2Plumbers, we offer 24/7 HVAC repair services in NJ, getting your A/C working again in no time at all.
If you’re having issues with your NJ central cooling system, give us a call today.
There are a surprising number of things that can go wrong with an air conditioner, even if it’s relatively new and properly maintained.
It’s important to get these problems taken care of as soon as you can– not only so that you can stay comfortable, but to prevent any further damage to your air conditioner.
Relatively minor problems generally get worse over time, sometimes destroying the A/C entirely, so it’s important to call a professional NJ a/c repair company even if it hasn’t stopped working completely.
What Can Go Wrong With Your Air Conditioning?
Air conditioning units in Bergen County NJ and Englewood Cliffs NJ are surprisingly complex machines.
Although the average homeowner can easily change their own filters, this is about where most people’s HVAC repair proficiency ends.
There are all kinds of small but critical internal parts that can break or malfunction, and for the untrained eye, it can be difficult or impossible to tell what’s wrong with it.
When something is wrong with your A/C, it can’t run at its optimum energy efficiency.
It will take more energy to keep producing cool air, which runs up your utility bills over time.
To prevent this from happening, you need to call an HVAC repair company for HVAC repair.
These are some of the most common problems that HVAC technicians usually run into:
- Air Conditioning Water Leakage: Air conditioners produce liquid water condensate, which is drained away from the unit itself. When the drainage apparatus springs a leak or develops a crack, water can begin to pool around the base of the unit.
- Air Conditioning Low refrigerant / freon leak: A/C units rely on a chemical compound called freon for their cooling capabilities. In some cases, a malfunctioning air conditioner has abnormally low coolant levels, which can be a sign of a leak. Refrigerant leaks are a problem, since not only do they affect your A/C efficiency, but freon is also potentially damaging to the environment.
- Malfunctioning fan: An air conditioner’s fan undergoes a lot of wear and tear during the summer, when it gets the most use. Broken fans are actually relatively common, and if your A/C has broken down, you may need a professional to replace the fan for you.
- Faulty wiring: One of the reasons a broken air conditioner needs professional care, is the possibility of a problem with the electrical wiring. As you probably know, electrical problems can present a dangerous fire hazard, as well as damaging your air conditioner.
- Air Conditioning Blocked or leaking ductwork. If the problem isn’t actually the air conditioner itself, it might be the ductwork. Air ducts can develop cracks and leaks, diverting cool air and reducing airflow throughout your home. They can also become blocked by built-up debris.
NJ Air Condition Repair
If your air conditioner isn’t working at all, or it isn’t cooling your home very effectively, there are many things that could be wrong.
Give us a call today at 2Plumbers, at 201-765-0466, for fast, effective air conditioning repair in Bergen County NJ.
With staff available around the clock, we offer 24/7 emergency a/c repair service in NJ to get your A/C working again as soon as possible.
With our certified professionals on the job, you can get back to enjoying comfortable temperatures on even the hottest summer day.